Win more Work. Explore design concepts. Extend design capabilities.
Discover how to leverage Autodesk InfraWorks 360 for conceptual design, planning, visualization, and communication.
Many customers today are incorporating Revit models in their visualization. At this event, meet with Autodesk industry experts and your peers to discover how Autodesk Infraworks 360 can help you to win more work, improve visualizations and stakeholder communication.
1345 Treat Boulevard
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
James Wedding P.E.
Senior Technical Specialist, Civil Infrastructure
What you'll learn:
- Present your Revit model in the context of the real world
- Explore new ways to deliver campus and site planning concepts
- Model the existing environment in minutes: including aerial photos, terrain, buildings and roads
- Quickly theme model data to evaluate design proposals
- Produce stunning visualizations easily
- Share your models over the web and mobile devices
Seating is limited—save your spot today.
Who should attend: Vice Presidents, Engineering Directors, Senior Program Managers, Project Engineers, and CAD Managers in commercial civil engineering firms, and state & local government agencies.
Get a glimpse of what Autodesk InfraWorks 360 can do.
Call Us at 925-939-1378 or email email@example.com
go to the top