Green Building Studio energy-analysis software enables architects and designers to perform whole-building analysis, optimize energy consumption, and work toward carbon-neutral building designs earlier in the process. Cloud-based energy-efficiency software helps teams achieve sustainable building designs faster and more accurately with powerful energy- and carbon-analysis tools.
• Access to over a million virtual weather stations and data
• Energy Star and LEED support Carbon emissions reporting
• Receive qualification for LEED daylighting credit.
• Gain understanding of estimated water use in and outside your design
• Estimate mechanical cooling requirements versus the hours of outdoor air required
Who should attend: Principals, CAD Managers, End Users
When: Thursday February 19th, 10:00 am - 11:30 am
go to the top